Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-11 Origin:Site
1. Uneven distribution of weight will cause deformation of supermarket shelves.
2. The goods are placed beyond the shelf load.
3. Improper selection of materials，When customers buy shelves, they encounter some bad shelf manufacturers who use inferior materials and turn out sub-standard products and make up the number without active work , thus making the shelves out of shape.
4. Improper handling equipment operation.
How to avoid shelf deformation:
1. Choose high-quality steel.
2. The goods are evenly distributed on the shelves , avoid placing the goods in the same position.
3. Pay attention to operation when transporting metal shelves.