Copyright @ 2016 Changshu Hongda Business Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Designed by iwonder.cn
1. When wiping the display cabinet, do not use coarse cloth or old clothes that are no longer worn.
2. Better to use towels, cotton, cotton goods, flannelette or other absorbent fabrics to wipe the display cabinet.The cloth of coarse cloth, wired head or have suture, button will be able to cause scratch of the display shelf surface,should avoid using as far as possible.
3. Avoid wiping the dust on the surface of the display cabinet with a dry cloth. Dust is made of fiber, sand and silica.Many people use dry rags to clean and wipe the surfaces of display shelf.In fact, these fine particles,has damaged the display cabinet surface.Although these scratches are extremely small, it is impossible to see with naked eyes even, but as time passes, it will cuase dim and coarse, brightness to display shelf .
4. Don't use soap water, detergent, or clean water to clean display shelf. Soap water, detergent and other cleaning products neither effectively remove dust accumulation on the surface of the display shelf, nor remove silica particles before polishing, and because they have a certain corrosive, and can damage surface of display shelf, and make it dimmed.
5. At the same time, if water permeates into the wood, it will also lead to mold or local deformation of the wood, reducing its service life.Now a lot of display shelves are made of fiber-board machine, if there is water penetration, in the first two years because formaldehyde and other additives have not been completely volatilized,it will not be moldy.However, once the additives evaporate, the damp of the wet cloth will cause mold in the display shelf. If the residents of the lower floors, the display shelf in their home may suffer from mold every year.